Transform Your Water with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System…
And Create Delicious, Healthy Water Free of up to 99% of Common Contaminants found in Southern California water.
EcoWater Southern California offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.The perfect complement to an EcoWater System water refiner or water softener for the water-conscious family is an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With an EcoWater Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids
- Three or four-stage water filtration
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs
Here’s How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- A final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes directly from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
Fill out the form below or call (760) 585-4358 for more information & a free quote!
Licensed Plumber in the State of CA, License #1055263
See All Reviews
18:23 27 Jan 19
They did a fantastic job. Fabian A., who did the install, did a highly customized professional installation. He worked hard and diligently until the system was up and operating. He helped walk me through the programming and made sure the mobile app was functioning correctly. Awesome job! All work was done to code and passed the county inspection. We are thoroughly enjoying the soft water and reverse osmosis drinking water.
00:32 18 Jan 19
Fabian was great. So knowledgeable and hard working to make sure my system was set up properly. He knew what he was doing and made me feel confident in not only him, but the company. Carol
22:28 09 Jan 19
We love eco water systems!! They have made drinking water out of a faucet do-able. In the past it has always grossed me out and tasted disgusting. Our water is divine to drink. Not only that it keeps our appliances and fixtures beautiful. Today Tim dropped off my first ever salt delivery and filled my tank for me. He was very personable and professional. I am now hooked on the salt delivery they offer.
23:34 28 Dec 18
I really didn't do anything at all but tell Victor where I wanted the system installed and where it would drain to. From A to Z Victor took care of everything. I purchased my water softening system through Costco and I am now 100 percent confident with my purchases through them. Eco Water is vetted through Costco and I now see why they chose Eco Water to service their customers soft water needs. Thanks again Victor for walking me through your install and for being polite, courteous all the while installing a great system. Cheers!
21:39 08 Nov 18
EcoWater is a wonderful company to work with. The technician, Frank Martinez, arrived early and got straight to work. He ran into some issues with the pipes but was able to overcome them without a sweat. Friendly and thorough guy. Total time spent was around 5 hours. I highly recommend this company. Thank you, Frank!